- Each child will need a set of tangram blocks. This consists of 7 blocks: 2 large triangles, 2 small triangles, 1 medium triangle, 1 parallelogram, and 1 square. Our materials were designed with the Learning Resources brand tangrams. You can buy other brands or cut out and laminate your own- just print a puzzle page to test that your blocks fit inside the lines.
- Small baggie for the blocks- you could use a ziploc or purchase pouches.
- Each child will need a set of puzzles. There are 5 puzzles. They are bilingual, and there is a cover sheet for the set with both English and Spanish.
- The puzzles can be printed in color or black and white. They can be printed on regular paper or cardstock/synthetic stock for more durability.
- The puzzles can be placed in a manila envelope or other folder so that they stay together.
- Split tangrams into sets for the children. Put 2 large triangles, 2 small triangles, 1 medium triangle, 1 parallelogram, and 1 square into a ziploc bag or pouch. Color of the blocks does not matter.
- Put each bag of blocks into a manila envelope or pocket folder along with 6 puzzles and the cover page in the correct language for each student.